Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Half-assed Nazis




So yesterday I was sent on a wild goose chase to photograph a swastika that was spray painted on the AEPi house on Fraternity Row on campus. Being that it's a Jewish fraternity, I believe this is being considered a hate crime (which it should be). I know I'm probably not supposed to have an opinion, but as the photo didn't run in the paper today, I'm just going to talk anyways. The swastika was located on the back left corner of the building (currently in construction). Also, the window he or she broke is in the back; pussy. You had to go traversing through the construction mounds of sand to find this thing. Whoever did this is infinite amounts of lame. He or she just wanted to hurt the AEPi frat, not make a statement. That's what the front of the building is for. Shame on you for being a coward, and a bad one at that.

Anyways. screw antisemitism. I'm sad this didn't run in the paper. I think it should have.

Here's the story

Edit: A friend just told me the swastika is backwards. WAY TO GO. Idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment